We pride ourselves on being easy to work with.
Advance CNC Machining has two core businesses: production CNC machining services for customers throughout the United States and maintenance-related machining and engineering services for customers mainly in central and southwest Ohio. We pride ourselves on being easy to work with. Our expertise in high speed, 4-axis and 5-axis CNC machining has allowed us to become one of the most sought out machining companies in the United States.
- Recognized in 2014 by Inc. magazine as one of the 5,000 fastest growing private companies in the United States.
- ISO 9000:2008 certified.
- On the cover and featured in the July issue of Modern Machine Shop magazine.
- On the cover and featured in the December issue of Production Machining magazine.
- Featured in the DMG Mori publication distributed internationally at IMTS in September, 2014. DMG Mori is the largest machine tool manufacturer in the world.
- 45-50 employees currently.
- 18 CNC machines. Mostly 4-axis, 5-axis and Swiss.
- Facilities in Grove City (headquarters) and Cincinnati.
- The largest job-shop machine shop in central Ohio.
- The largest provider of maintenance-related machining services in central and southwest Ohio.
- ITAR registered
- Safety record: Approaching 1,000 consecutive days without an accident.
- Drug-free workplace
Advance CNC Machining is headquartered in Grove City, Ohio, a southwest suburb of Columbus. Our manufacturing facilities total over 40,000 square feet. In addition to our five-acre complex in Columbus we have an additional location in Cincinnati to enable us to better serve more of our customers and handle quick-turnaround machining needs.